APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 2, 2016
The term clinician assignment will commence March 7, 2016 to April 29, 2016 or one day prior to the return of
the clinician being replaced, whichever occurs first.
The School Psychologist position is under the Teachers’ Collective Agreement and will follow the school
Under the leadership and supervision of the Assistant Superintendent of Schools and the Supervisor of School
Psychology, the School Psychologist will work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team of the Louis Riel
School Division’s Clinical Services Unit. The School Psychologist will work closely with school and program based
teams in providing services to support student learning, The School Psychologist will provide services
including assessments, programming and therapeutic interventions and consultative services within a three tier
model of service delivery in the Louis Riel School Division.
Consideration may be given to divide this position.
- must have a minimum of a Masters’ degree in a school psychology program or a clinical psychology program
- must be eligible for or in possession of a Manitoba School Clinician (School Psychologist) Certificate
- bilingual (French/English) would be an asset
- excellent technology skills in order to complete all on-line recording and reporting requirements
- effective critical incident response skills
- valid drivers’ license and vehicle required
Please apply by using the LRSD online submission process at www.lrsd.net. Upload your resume and cover letter
including the names of three references, and address to: Lisa Aitken, Assistant Superintendent, Louis Riel School Division.