The 2018 MASP PsynPost is online and ready for download for paid members. 12 pages of exciting articles, updates, and committee reports, such as:
- The President's report from our new President!
- NASP 2017 San Antonio conference tips
- State-of-the-Art School Neuropsychology: A CHC Model, Assessment Tools, and Case Study – Student Review!
- The Science of Why We’re Socially Awkward and Why That’s Awesome - Book Review
- MASP Advocacy Workgroup
- MASP Award of Excellence form
Also, do you want to learn about 9 tips "that make presentations in your everyday work and in larger workshops/in services go better!?" Then you should read "Talk like Ted - A book Review" on page 8.
This, and so much more is available in the 2018 PsynPost. Download your copy today!