- MASP AGM
April 23, 2019
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Please join us in person or webcast for our Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM is open to MASP members only. You must register for AGM by April 16. Login before registering. Hot and cold appetizers along with a complimentary refreshment will be provided.
Partial Agenda Items:
- Membership input into the development of a MASP mission statement (from 1:00 to 1:30, just prior to the PD): MASP is a professional association whose members are dedicated to helping children and youth reach their academic, social and emotional potential using evidenced-based assessments and interventions.
- Activities that took place over the 2018-19 year
- Vote upon constitutional change- Motion to change item #6 under Article VII (Finances):
- Current statement: “The signing officers of the Association, with respect to bills of exchange, shall be two (2) of either the Treasurer, the President or Vice-President. Two (2) signatures are required to issue payments or withdraw funds.”
- Revised statement: “The signing officers of the Association, with respect to bills of exchange, shall be one (1) of either the Treasurer, the President or Vice-President.”
- Award of Excellence (final nomination date- March 31, 2019)
- Nominations for Executive Board positions (link to position descriptions):
- President: incumbent is seeking re-election
- Vice President: open
- Secretary: open
- Executive Member at Large: incumbents are seeking re-election
Handouts: In the effort to be green we will email you the link to download handouts prior to the event.
Webcast: If you have registered for the webcast, we will contact you with further details about reimbursement for your meal expenses (up to $15.00) closer to the date of the event.
This registration page is for attendance to the 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm AGM only. Click here to register for the 1:30-3:30pm Assistive Technology Workshop.
Venue: Viscount Gort Hotel
Venue Phone: (204) 775-0451
Venue Website: https://www.viscount-gort.com/Address: