- 2018 MASP Annual General Meeting
April 26, 2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Please join us in person or via Webcast for our 2018 MASP Annual General Meeting (AGM). Come hear about the activities that took place over the 2017-18 year and participate in electing the executive members. Hot and cold appetizers along with a complimentary refreshment will be provided.
The AGM is open to current MASP members only. You may apply or renew your membership online now or at the AGM.
Handouts: In the effort to be green we will email you the link to download handouts prior to the event. You can choose to view them in your tablet or phone, or print out a copy (most office copiers can print double sided).
In person parking: cost will be covered by MASP. You must check in at the front desk of the hotel to obtain a parking pass and park in the designated parking lot for the hotel.
Webcast support: If you have registered for the webcast, we will contact you with further details about reimbursement for your meal expenses (up to $15.00) closer to the date of the event.
This registration page is for attendance to the AGM only. If you also wish to attend the 1:15-3:00pm PD opportunity Build-a-Brain: how to facilitate a Tier 2 classroom lesson for self-regulation, then you must also register here.
Venue Phone: (204) 775-5222
Venue Website: http://www.fourpointswinnipegairport.com/Address:
- Have attendees pull up to the front doors of the hotel, exit the vehicle, enter the hotels’ front lobby area
- Advise Front Desk Agent the company name of the meeting they are attending
- The Front Desk Agent will provide the parking pass once the $5.00 flat rate fee is received. Overnight Parking is $10.50 per vehicle and will be added onto the guest room folio.
- The attendees may then proceed to the back parking lot located directly behind the hotel to park for the duration of their meeting.
- We have no authority over any other parking lot on airport campus, and all other lots charge $4.00 an hour so please ensure to park in the hotels parking lot directly behind the hotel.